CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

it all about me!

My Photo
sweetchentalikecherryberries
MIRI, sarawak, Malaysia
first of all, thank for follow me! as you know my name is SANDRA PETER GREGORY, just call me DEK or SANDRA. im 14 this year (2010). study at SMK PUJUT MIRI. im just a simple girl who lives in small city name miri, that located at small state name sarawak! okey. maybe im not beauty like other girl but.. im CUTE! haha im not popular but im HOT! im not clever but im SMART!im might not good in out sides, but im might good in INSIDES! i hate when someone lie to me. love to meet a new friends. im very NAUGHTY girl... hehehe WHAT?? there something wrong with my word?? whatever if you think im "SUKA ANGKAT BAKUL SENDIRI" as long as i know who im really are.. and try not to PRETENDING BE OTHER PEOPLE! so??? WHAT DO I CARE??? what you think about me... it up to you FRIEND..!!! if you HATE me???? JUST LEAVE MY BLOG!! apa agik???? BBBBBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
View my complete profile

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

like me?? just CLICK the "like" button.!

Monday, July 4, 2011


sandra peter gregory is stands for.............

0 comments: